Terms and Conditions – The Insurance Age Broker Expo at The Coventry Building Society Arena, Ericcson Hall, Judds Lane, Coventry, CV6 6GE on 10th November 2022 (the “Event”)
1. Promoter’s name and address: Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited trading as Vasek. Registered address: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow G2 7AT (the "Promoter").
2. Prize: The following prizes are available to be won during the Event:
a. 1st Prize - a £100 Amazon Voucher (the “£100 Voucher”)
b. 2nd Prize- a £50 Amazon Voucher (the “ £50 Voucher”)
c. 3rd Prize – A Wasp’s rugby shirt from the 2022/2023 season (the “Rugby Shirt”)
3. Promotion Period: This Promotion is open during the Event from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on 10th November 2022 (inclusive).
4. How to Participate:
a. Visit the Gallagher exhibition stand at the Event during the Promotion Period and display your delegate badge.
b. You will be asked to guess the number of claims displayed on the image on the stand
c. You will need to ask for a competition entry form and write you name, contact details and your answer on the competition entry form.
d. Each correct competition entry will be assigned a number and entered into a prize draw and all the numbers will be placed into a secure box.
e. The prize draw will take place on 17th November 2022 at 10am and the winning entries will be selected at random by a random number generator (https://www.random.org/).
f. The first number to be selected at random will win the £100 Voucher and the second number to be selected at random will win £50 voucher and the third number to be selected at random will win the Rugby Shirt.
5. Eligibility Terms:
a. In order to participate in this Promotion: you must be:
i. an in-person delegate at the Event; and
ii. a resident of the United Kingdom; and
iii. over the age of 18.
b. Employees of the Promoter or any other company within the Promoter’s group of companies, their immediate family members and anyone who is connected with the administration of this Promotion are excluded from participating in this
c. Only one entry per person.
6. General Terms:
a. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
b. The Prize is not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
c. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be considered.
d. Only three Prizes can be won – the first winner to be selected drawn will win the £100 Voucher and the second winner will receive the £50 voucher and the third winner will receive the Rugby shirt.
e. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
f. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to: (a) substitute alternative prizes with prizes of an equivalent or greater value; or (b) in exceptional circumstances, amend or foreclose the Promotion
without notice. The Promoter will not engage in any correspondence with any participant regarding any decision that it makes in connection with the operation of this Promotion.
g. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
h. Sale or exchange of the Prizes is strictly prohibited.
Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange a Prize will result in the Prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the Prize will be declared null and void.
i. Use of the Voucher shall be subject to Amazon’s general terms and conditions as stipulated on the Voucher and/or Amazon’s website.
7. Notification and Announcement of Winners: The winners will be notified by phone and email. They will also be given instructions for claiming the Prizes. The Promoter is required to publish or make available information that indicates that
a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will provide the surname and county of the winners to anyone who sends an email to email@example.com within one month of the prize draw taking place. If you object to any or all of your surname
and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter will still be required to provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
8. Privacy and Personal Data: In order to participate in this Promotion you will need to provide the Promoter with your personal data. For information on how the Promoter will use your personal data and how you
may exercise your rights in respect of that information, please refer to the Promoter's privacy notice at
If you are providing the Promoter with the personal data of another individual, you must tell them you are providing this to the Promoter and show them a copy of this notice.
9. Marketing: The Promoter may process your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent, based on a legitimate business interest, or as otherwise permitted by law. You can opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting
the Promoter at email@example.com.
10. Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion and its terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising out of it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.